St Helens Glass uPVC sash windows complement the appearance of any period town or country home with the practicality and security of uPVC frames and double glazing. The sashes slide vertically up and down with the counterbalance mechanism allowing the window to be held open in any position.
- Traditional design combines the elegance of timber sash windows with all the benefits of modern double glazed units.
- Modern opening mechanisms are durable, long lasting and secure.
- Noise reducing multi-chambered uPVC frames come as a St Helens Glass standard.
- Heat saving double glazed units are energy efficient, reducing heat loss, draughts and fuel bills.
- Low maintenance uPVC window frames never need painting, protect your double-glazing and avoid the problem of timber frames cracking, warping and sticking.
- Features include decorative ‘horns’ on the top sliding sash and traditional brass effect sash lifts.
Create your own look
With a sensational range of window styles and glazing options, you can get the look you want and the benefits of quality double glazed windows.
Our representative will be happy to show you our full range during your consultation.
Added peace of mind
- 10 year guarantee
- Energy Efficient